Fiona practices in the area of EU competition law, with a focus arising in high-tech industries. Before joining Geradin Partners in 2020, Fiona worked in France as a trainee-lawyer in the competition departments of Linklaters and Latham & Watkins, and in Belgium as a trainee at the European Commission.
Advise several large tech companies on issues related to online advertising, rules pertaining to app stores, and other related issues.
- LL.M. in Competition Law, King’s College London (2019)
- Master in Business Law, Université Catholique de Lille (2018)
- Master Grande Ecole, EDHEC Business School (2018)
Paris, Brussels (pending)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : +33 6 45 46 57 51
Let's get in touch
If you’re ready to do great things, pop your details into the contact form, and we’ll be back in touch to find out more.Contact Us