Maria Markou is an associate at Geradin Partners since July 2021. Prior to joining Geradin Partners, Maria worked in Greece, holding positions in the public and private sector. She has, inter alia, acted as Legal Counsel to the Greek Deputy Minister of Digital Governance and worked as a trainee lawyer both at the Hellenic Competition Commission and a leading Commercial Law Firm in Athens.
- Master of Corporate Law, University of Cambridge [Travers Smith Bursary] (2020)
- Minor in Finance, DEREE-The American College of Greece [SNF Scholar] (2019)
- LL.M. (Hons), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (2019)
- LL.B. (Hons), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (2017)
English, French, Greek
- Publication of articles in Greek Legal Journals.
- Participation in Legislative Drafting Committees.
Let's get in touch
If you’re ready to do great things, pop your details into the contact form, and we’ll be back in touch to find out more.Contact Us