Cédric Argenton is an associate professor of economics and former director of the Tilburg Law and Economics Center (TILEC) at Tilburg University, The Netherlands. Cédric teaches and researches industrial organization, competition economics and policy, game theory and economic analysis of law. His research has been published in the European Economic Review, the Journal of Industrial Economics, the International Journal of Industrial Organization, Games and Economic Behavior or the Journal of Competition Law and Economics.
Cédric’s expertise spans the whole range of issues pertaining to Article 101 and 102 TFEU: hard-core cartels, vertical restraints, abuses of dominant position (including predatory pricing and exclusivity contracts).
- PhD, Economics, Stockholm School of Economics, 2006
- Master of Arts, Political Economy, Boston University, 2004
- Diplôme d’études approfondies, Economie appliquée, Sciences Po Paris, 1999
- Licence en droit (bachelor of laws), Université Paris 1 (Panthéon-Sorbonne), 1998
- Diplôme, Service public, Sciences Po Paris, 1997
French, English, basic Dutch, basic German
Publications and speaking engagements
Cédric has spoken at many academic and policy conferences and before public bodies such as the Internal Market committee of the European Parliament.
His book, EU Cartel Law and Economics (with Damien Geradin and Andreas Stephan), is forthcoming at Oxford University Press.
Let's get in touch
If you’re ready to do great things, pop your details into the contact form, and we’ll be back in touch to find out more.Contact Us